Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The preparation

Update 18.02.2012; 8 pm

We got the total of Rp 28.000.000/ 2372 Euro (+/-) from Rp 23.270.000 + euro conversion of Rp 3.430.000 + my dad's Rp 1.300.000

Conversion rate 1 Euro = Rp 11.800

Will upload the transfer receipt later





Everyone, vielen Dank, thank you, terima kasih, kamsahamnida, merci beaucoup, tack !!!!!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll stop the donation on Saturday, Feb 18th 2012, at 5 PM Jakarta time (GMT +7)
Update 18/02/2012, 09:25 AM
Our current cash donation Rp 23.270.000

(=1950 Euro +/-)
Plus 290 Euro (still waiting for the converted transfer)

15.02.2012

Ok guys, as I'm too lazy to write in 3 languages, I shall hope that English does suffice. So Indonesians, Germans, etc, please bear with me.
The bash is coming up in 4 days, so I'll stop the fundraising by Saturday, 18 Feb.

Those who wish to support the cause are welcome to do so before Sat. The money I receive afterwards will go to my hedonistic-lifestyle-support fund. Hehe, I'll still wire the money to their account, but I can't guarantee the transparency from the other side.


Update on the preparation:


- My brother, Haris and I have ordered 110 KFC sets (rice+chicken+pepsi) for the 70 children, 18 caretakers and us. The catering will be delivered on Sunday, 19 Feb, directly to the orphanage at around 11 AM.


- Albert, the owner of Klasik (Klapertart asik/ funky klapertart) will donate 100 pcs of his delish Klapertart. *Yaay! I think the birthday girl has the privilege to get her hand on one of these, right? :pKlapertart is a holland-style tart made from coconut, originally from Manado (a city in Sulawesi), Albert's hometown. It looks good and it does taste heavenly.



Follow their twitter @klapertart_asik
or FB page : klapertart asik
Website: www.klapertartasik.com

- Sari is organizing clothes and books donation for the children. And she also happens to get her textile supplier on board. So, her supplier, Ms. Ahun of PT. Tandika Jaya Lestari is going to donate 50 pcs of brand new clothes from her production to the children. I thank Ms. Ahun, whom I do not personally know, for her donation. And of course Sari for her effort. It means a lot :)

- Veronica is also going to organize clothes donation, and probably the cake (I'll still have to update her on this), and Adam, true to his profession as a photographer, will document the event. *
I hope his expensive camera will make me look better on photos xD

- Astrid, Andre, Ellen and Nancy are going to supply the snack packages (me muttering under breath: unhealthy! I want one! Hehe). They haven't decided on the content, it might be candy bars, chocolate, milk, anything. I'll just leave it to them anyway.


- Eka and Andry are organizing clothes donation on their own as well, and Andry is going to have the privilege to drive me to the orphanage :D

- Sylvie and her cousin are going to donate clothes and toiletry sets (consisting of shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc). I also thank her very much for bringing in many cash donation by her restless extortion on her own network :)


- My dad is going to supply fancy labels,coloring sticker sheets, rulers from his production lines.




As for the cash donation, I'm planning to wire the money to the orphanage on Saturday. I'll bring the transfer receipt on Sunday and give it to the caretakers in front of everybody, for the sake of transparency.

Btw, the latest stand as for today, Feb 15th (hm, is stand a german word?) is around Rp 17.000.000 (1500 Euro +/-). I haven't counted the exact figure yet, as I'm still waiting for more donations to come.

I thank you all wholeheartedly for your help, support, encouragement, word spreading, trust, donation, etc.. A dear friend of mine said,"What? You manage to get 1500 Euro in 4 days? Gosh, people do love you." Yes, I count myself lucky to have friends who trust and love me (or are afraid of my intimidation), lucky to know people from all over the world who are full of love and ready to share it as well :) Love you all!Update 16/02/12:
-
I've got sets of soap bubble as well. I've been looking for these since last week in supermarkets with no result. In my desperation, I asked my dad's employee yesterday if she knows where to buy those bubbles. This morning, the bottles are stacked up in front of the office. Very cute of her :)

- Sylvie, who's currently working at ANZ Bank, broadcasted my project to her contacts, and her HD asked her about the orphanage yesterday, as they're interested in this orphanage for their next social project. Not bad, isn't it? :D

- Albert (the klapertart owner) and Sari, also an event organizer by profession is going to do a final run down on the event. He'll host and organize the entertainment program, etc. I'm amazed by his efficiency, as I am a very unorganized person. Just ask my flatmate hehe. So glad to have them on the team.

- Vero's cousins are also going to donate clothes, and are planning to visit the orphanage themselves next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment